Pelican 1550EMS Case.
The Pelican 1550EMS Case is created with emergency first responders in mind. Keep all of your medications and emergency supplies organized in this waterproof, dustproof, airtight case.
Pelican™ Protector Case™
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the artic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
- 1550 Case customized for EMS personnel
- CONTENTS NOT INCLUDED
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Lid organizer clear cover with VELCRO® brand fasteners - keep supplies in place during transport
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Multi layer lid organizer with numerous clean pockets - find everything right away
- Padded dividers with adjustable walls for customizing compartments to any size.
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
INTERIOR (L X W X D)
18.43" x 14.00" x 7.62" (46.8 x 35.6 x 19.4 cm)
EXTERIOR (L X W X D)
20.62" x 16.87" x 8.12" (52.4 x 42.8 x 20.6 cm)
LID DEPTH: 1.75" (4.4 cm)
BOTTOM DEPTH: 5.87" (14.9 cm)
TOTAL DEPTH: 7.62" (19.4 cm)
INT VOLUME: 1.14 ft³ (0.032 m³)
WEIGHT WITH FOAM: 15.00 lbs (6.8 kg)
BUOYANCY: 69.89 lbs (31.7 kg)
PINS: Stainless Steel
FOAM: 1.3 lb Polyurethane
PURGE BODY: ABS
PURGE VENT: 3 Micron Hydrophobic Non-Woven
MINIMUM TEMPERATURE: -40° F (-40 ° C)
MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE: 210° F (99 ° C)