R139 and W239 Rada Cheese Knife
The Rada Cheese Knife is an innovative tool that effortlessly cuts through and helps serve an array of cheeses.
The cheese knife by Rada Cutlery is unique, with a sleek, visually striking design owed to its superior quality. This serrated cheese knife features a blade manufactured exclusively with cheese in mind, and it easily cuts both soft cheeses like Brie and hard cheeses like cheddar.
But it’s not just sharpness that makes this the best cheese knife you can own. The blade’s cutouts reduce resistance, allowing the cheese to release while cutting. The ridge gently separates cut cheese, ensuring clean, efficient portioning, while the forked end pierces and holds cheese slices for convenient serving.
• Blade Length: 5 1/4 inches
• Total Length: 9 5/8 inches
• Blade Material: Surgical Quality T420 High Carbon Stainless Steel
• Black Handle Material: Stainless Steel Resin
• Silver Handle Material: Cast Aluminum
• Country of Production: USA
• Product Warranty: The Rada Guarantee