R140 and W240 Rada Cook's Utility Knife
Rada's Cook's Utility Knife is a wonderful knife for all chefs and cooks. The blade is sharp and stays sharp and is a great size for dicing, slicing, and chopping.
This stainless steel knife features a 4 ¾-inch blade that gives you a medium-sized knife that handles like a paring knife. You’ll find that it maneuvers so well that it cuts, slices, and dices with the efficiency and grace of a paring knife while offering the versatility of a larger one.
Use this on vegetables like cucumbers and radishes, or fruits such as lemons and limes. It’s hand-sharpened for a razor edge, so you’ll find it can work well on whatever you need to cut, such as meat or seafood.
Our customers agree that the Cook’s Utility Knife is the best knife in their kitchen.
• Blade Length: 4 3/4 inches
• Blade Height: 1 1/4 inches
• Total Length: 8 5/8 inches
• Blade Material: Surgical Quality T420 High Carbon Stainless Steel
• Black Handle Material: Stainless Steel Resin
• Silver Handle Material: Cast Aluminum
• Country of Production: USA
• Product Warranty: The Rada Guarantee