R142 and W242 Rada Serrated Regular Paring Knife
The Serrated Regular Paring knife is the alternative version of our best selling knife, the Regular Paring, one specially developed for cooks who like to make use of serrated blades.
This 3-inch serrated knife is ideal for any cook who likes to make a saw-cutting action when preparing foods. Its super-fine serration allows the knife to quickly penetrate the outer surface of even the toughest foods, ensuring quick and precise cuts where such might normally be difficult.
Whether you need to cut, slice, or peel, the Serrated Regular Paring will prove to be the best paring knife for the job. The zippy-saw-cutting action is possible because of the blade’s mini-serrations, which will readily work through tough and fibrous foods such as asparagus, broccoli, carrots, onion, rhubarb, and much more!
• Blade Length: 3 1/4 inches
• Total Length: 6 3/4 inches
• Blade Material: Surgical Quality T420 High Carbon Stainless Steel
• Black Handle Material: Stainless Steel Resin
• Silver Handle Material: Cast Aluminum
• Country of Production: USA
• Product Warranty: The Rada Guarantee