S48 & G248 The Rada Starter Gift Set - Part 2. This set is a wonderful gift!
- Cheese Knife, Granny Paring, Heavy Duty Paring, Utility/Steak, Cook's Utility, Stubby Butcher, Serrated Slicer
- High Carbon Surgical Quality Stainless Steel
- 100% USA Made, Lifetime Guarantee
The Rada Starter Gift Set Part 2 not only completes your initial collection of Rada products, it adds seven of the best kitchen knives on the market.
First is Rada’s wildly popular Cheese Knife. This unique knife features serrations to get perfect pieces of cheese, as well as a ridge that separates as you slice. From fine brie cheese to Velveeta, it’s absolutely indispensable for cheese lovers.
The Granny Paring isn’t your grandmother’s knife. This small paring knife is unbeatable when it comes to cutting tasks that require finesse, such as strawberries and apples.
Then there’s the Heavy Duty Paring Knife, which is suitable for a wide range of kitchen tasks. It has a 3 ¼-inch blade that is great for cutting, slicing, and coring vegetables and fruits, as well as larger foods such as cucumbers and potatoes.
The Utility/Steak knife is a classic steak knife that you’ll want by your plate at dinnertime. Use it to cut juicy cuts of meat such as steaks or pork chops, or even at the kitchen counter when preparing your favorite meals.
The Stubby Butcher is a knife that’s great for preparing or slicing just about anything. It features a long, sturdy blade that effortlessly cuts through substantive foods such as ribs or pineapple. You will even want to use it when cutting moist cakes or pie!
Last but not least is the Serrated Slicer. This large knife features serrated edges that make it a breeze to get perfect cuts of any food you can put in its way.
All products in this fantastic gift set are made in the USA and backed by an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee.
(Hand Wash VS Dishwasher)
Hand washing all fine cutlery is the preferred method of cleaning because:
- Hand washing prevents unnecessary microscopic dings on the blades' cutting edge.
- Recent government mandated changes to phosphate-free dish washing detergents creates a harsh environment for metals - including stainless steel blades and in particular our silver brushed aluminum handles.
- Dishwashers have evolved to higher temperatures for cleansing and drying that are incompatible with fine cutlery.
Some customers choose to use the dishwasher with varying results depending on their detergent, water mineral composition and dishwasher. The combination of these factors affect the pace and degree of oxidation experienced.